OP BARBAROSSA on Amazon Prime

Noticed that Amazon Prime has some interesting docs on WW2.  In addition to Barbarossa, have found Hitler's Eastern Front AGC; and two War in the Pacific series (very useful if you play Grigsby's WITPAE), plus Soviet Storm WW2 in the East; The Fall of Berlin; Russo-German War etc etc.

1 hour ago, KGBoy said:

The most harrowing 4 part Einsatzgruppen is on Netflix.

Saw that a while back and very worthwhile.  It's astonishing how many WW2 documentaries are suddenly available on Amazon.  Either that or Amazon's algorithms have figured that I like docs and are presenting them to me when I log in.

21 hours ago, Erwin said:

Saw that a while back and very worthwhile.  It's astonishing how many WW2 documentaries are suddenly available on Amazon.  Either that or Amazon's algorithms have figured that I like docs and are presenting them to me when I log in.

That is what happens. I am amazed at the older movies I can dredge up and then they start showing more. Mind, in Canada the selection is considerably less. They seem to have gotten a load of Russian shows more recently. Hence the eastern front focus. However only a Russian could watch an 8 part drama series based on Dostovesky's life and be happy.