Panzerfaust 100 model texture is missing

lemmski

6 hours ago, akd said:

Hmm...Panzerfaust 100 should not be available in Summer 1944.

3 hours ago, StieliAlpha said:

Get in touch with the customer support. It looks like you are missing some files.

I had a similar „black item“ only recently.

It was a QB scenario set in January 1945. I have Fire and Rubble module as well.

Here's another screenshot, noticed how the Panzerfaust 100 icon also looks like a LAW icon. Maybe I have some missing files? But I just did a fresh install and didn't see any errors what so ever. I don't have any idea what files I could be missing.

panzerfaust100_texture_missing2.jpg

11 minutes ago, rocketman said:

Well, the Fire and Rubble module isn't out yet. You can start QBs already in weather conditions not in the game and they come up as black, for example snow. And in a timeframe/location that will be in the module. But things look off and probably don't work well.

Okay this explains it. :) Thanks

3 minutes ago, Vacilllator said:

Good question.  You can't in Red Thunder (until F&R is released)?

2 hours ago, Dan Dare said:

how on earth do you get it set to january 45?

At least for me there is option to select 1945 January to May. I guess you need to own Fire and Rubble.

1945.jpg

13 minutes ago, Dan Dare said:

well...same thing over here...but no january 45 on my end...

somebody from battlefront could explain?, getting nervous about integrity of engine...

1 minute ago, Vacilllator said:

Same thing here as you @Dan Dare.  I also pre-ordered first day but of course have not downloaded anything yet.

Have you activated it(Fire and Rubble) using the "Activate New Products - CMRT" program?

Okay, seems like there may have been a lack of communication about the release (or a cock-up - see below).  I have just activated F&R using the Activate New Products link and I now get 1945.  Don't think it's patched however as it's still on 2.02. 

It could be a cock-up of some sort, as I don't see any new battles or campaigns listed and there's nothing on the loading screen to indicate F&R.

@BFCElvis can you clarify please?

Edited by Vacilllator

Sorry about the confusion guys!  There's a quirk in the way the licensing software works that allows registration of a Module/Pack before it's released *if* we release a patch before the Module/Pack is out.  Best not to do it though because it can cause all kinds of problems as there is SOME code support but all kinds of stuff is missing.  Crashing is a likely outcome, but at the very least artwork will be missing.

lemmski, contact the Help Desk and Elvis can send you something to undo this.  Then when F&R is out you will need to Authorize again.  Everything will be fine.  No need to trash your installation.

Steve 

32 minutes ago, Battlefront.com said:

contact the Help Desk and Elvis can send you something to undo this.  Then when F&R is out you will need to Authorize again.  Everything will be fine.  No need to trash your installation.

Steve 

Thanks Steve, think that applies to me and to Dan Dare as well.  Thought something was a bit odd.

Ticket raised, as if @BFCElvis didn't have enough to do today 😉.

Congrats on Cold War by the way.

EDIT:  And several minutes later everyting is sorted.  Many thanks for the rapid response.

Edited by Vacilllator