German 234 AC's - reverse speeds

I might be wrong but i always felt like in cm vehicles simply have a reverse speed somewhre 30%-50% of their max forward speed. If that is the case it might actually need an engine upgrade to fix but would also be something quite worthwile doing as especially for tanks it can have a big effect.

Edited by holoween

5 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

No, a seperate thread for each issue is easier to find and read than a long thread discussing a range of issues.

Yes.  Folks tend to add commentary to what is supposed to be a clean list - so after a few days/weeks, the original intent and info is buried and forgotten amidst discussion of myriad other topics.  What is so controversial or objectionable to periodically updating a list??  The apoplectic reaction that this has elicited in some seems out of all proportion.

Edited by Erwin

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

Folks tend to add commentary to what is supposed to be a clean list - so after a few days/weeks, the original intent and info is buried and forgotten amidst discussion of myriad other topics.

But if they don't do that the thread sinks to the bottom of the list of currently active topics and then vanishes into obscurity on.....Page 2!  :o

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

I dunno about you but I always go to the last page of a thread for the latest posts.  Most times those most recent posts may be interesting, but are irrelevant to the original post.  It's just a fact of life of forums.

Either way we have to be cognizant that BF is now a defense contractor working on an MoD project.  I admit that my experience has only been with DoD.  However, it's likely that Mod/govt/military customers are looking at these forums. So, when folks here act like adolescent schoolgirls and make stupid insulting posts, that could be a big problem for a subcontractor.  We're lucky that BF still supports these forums.  My company wold never do that as we know how many folks out there have character and personality disorders and could cause problems with the sort of intemperate, childish posts seen on the BF forums.

Edited by Erwin