Hamster Mod Is Done!

Just installed them. And, boy, are they cute! They're gonna stay on my HD for a while, I think.

Thanks Kitty. smile.gif

------------------

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der Strasse, and von vas...assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho.

"Lo, and there was great rejoicing in Hamsterdom. 'Let the enemies of mine people be scattered like wood shavings,' spake the Lord; 'Let their pellets drop no more upon my people'; and lo there was singing, and Kitty was presented with a golden wheel by the adoring people..."

Hamsterpawdicus, 12:14

------------------

I remember it perfectly: The Germans wore grey; you wore blue...

Gotta love the hamster!......

(but only in a paternal, non touchy feely kind of way)

Oh and by the way Kitty, I'll thank you not to give away my military secrets to Mace, its no concern of his what state of undress I'm at by turn 3...... smile.gif

Guest Warphead-

...pushing with her tongue??? Hmmm... I like that idea wink.gif

Kitty: Greetings from Moscow. I had to pose next to the Maus myself *hehe* I will send you a picture when I am back.

Warphead

------------------

["Haben die Krupp-Werke Betriebsausflug? Da rollt ja halb Deutschland auf mich zu..." (Vincent)]

Hamsters Confused?

I notice that you had designated many US Hamster Units, but on my desktop is the picture from the Bulge of 2 American "Kitty" Soldiers manning an MG with dead hampstertruppen piled in front.

Is this going to be a hamster vs hamster fight, or a cat versus hamster fight?

Does anybody really care?

BMP Request.

Can the image of projectiles in flight be converted from ugly black shapes to hamster images?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wilhammer:

Hamsters Confused?

I notice that you had designated many US Hamster Units, but on my desktop is the picture from the Bulge of 2 American "Kitty" Soldiers manning an MG with dead hampstertruppen piled in front.

Is this going to be a hamster vs hamster fight, or a cat versus hamster fight?

Does anybody really care?

BMP Request.

Can the image of projectiles in flight be converted from ugly black shapes to hamster images?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Had you bothered to look at the "Unit Insignia" page on my site, you'd know that the feline unit you are referring to is a "Hamster Destroyer" unit. Also, it's the picture in question is not from the Bulge, but rather taken near Carentan shortly after the D-Day . . . ROFL! Oh my God! What a great idea!! Hamster projectiles? I'll check on this. =D

Kitty

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Gotta love the hamster!......

(but only in a paternal, non touchy feely kind of way)

Oh and by the way Kitty, I'll thank you not to give away my military secrets to Mace, its no concern of his what state of undress I'm at by turn 3...... smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Muhahahahahahahaha!

Don't mess with the Mace, I have agents everywhere (but Kitty's my best by far - a real Cati Hari)! biggrin.gif

As for you other guys, take a number! Kitty's dance card is currently full enough as it is! wink.gif

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 11-20-2000).]

Kitty,

I did bother to look, and true, the TD unit is a Kitty, but the rest are not, like the 2nd Armored Hamster Division "Hell on Paws" unit.

As for my getting the location wrong, that does not dispute the fact that the picture is that of Kitty GIs with slaughtered hamstertruppen in front of the position.

So, the question still stands, are the GI's Kittys or are they Hamsters, or both. And, if so, will German units also have Kitty's and Hamsters?

I surmise that you are both prone to like the company of Kittys and Hamsters, and will provide equal opputrunity for them to potray either side.

Perhaps someone can now do a Tiger Mod with Wiskers and Ears, while someone can do a Sherman mod in "hamster-flauge".

Would it be possible to replace the large building BMP with hamster cages, and small ones with wheels? The pines can be scratching posts, the shrubs play toys, and the deciduos trees a mix of hamster appetite pleasing greens and cat enticing catnip.

Sort of gives a whole new meaning to the concept of the sand table when you add all the cats prancing on it. What is that "rough" terrain anyway?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wilhammer:

Kitty,

So, the question still stands, are the GI's Kittys or are they Hamsters, or both. And, if so, will German units also have Kitty's and Hamsters?

Sort of gives a whole new meaning to the concept of the sand table when you add all the cats prancing on it. What is that "rough" terrain anyway?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) Yes, the GIs pictured are kitties HOWEVER, that is only because they are members of a Hammy Destroyer unit. It's the same thing as there are tanks and there are tank destroyers. As in the case of hamsters, they were employed by both sides. Although I don't have any pictures depicting Axis cats I'm sure I'll unearth some in the very near future.

2) LOL

Kitty

------------------

ICQ 8273286

http://www.fluffkitty.com