Looking to play CMBN and CMRT

Dickie

As per the title, looking to find regular opponents for both Battle for Normandy and Red Thunder. I'm North America based and am able to complete at least 2 turns a day, but will usually able to finish a lot more. If interested, drop me a message and we can get started!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone on this thread looking for an opponent and would like to play Normandy please hmu. I prefer to play Wehrmacht and medium to large scenario battles, all modules owned. I prefer an opponent who has CM helper for mutual convenience. Hope this doesn't come across as too demanding, I will prove otherwise as a fair and generous spirited opponent. My turn rate is minimum 1 move a day (frequently 2), but I'm relaxed about the pace of returns, as long as there is commitment to finish the game and not leave it hanging as some do. hmu

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Emil121 said:

i'll search for player in the begginning of 2021

CMBN + MG & RT

Thx

I'm here for you, my Brothren :-)

Now, don 't forget to complete your CMBN w/CW (unless you only want to play U.S. vs Germ) and update to 4.03... 

Edited by JoMc67