It grieves me to have to say this, but...

Pacestick,

It could very well be true they're from the same brood. I tell ya though, Satan himself broke the malevolent mold of their mother.

GreasyPig

I just want everyone to know I love my wife.

Yep, I love her like a nuclear reactor. I apreciated shes there and what she does, but I'd just assume stay well the hell away from her.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jmac:

yes dear, yes dear. whats that? you said the lawn hasn't been mowed in what? 4 weeks? 4 weeks!!!! i'll get right on it. where's that damn save button.......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bloody hell.

Well I am single, how can you tell?

Basically the lawn hasn't been mown in about 4 months.

My excuse for this is I claim to be enviromentally friendly.

------------------

IN VINO VERITAS

I just want to say something for all you boys AND girls out there that feel left out of the agony I and a few others share.

Everyone has their own WONDER BITCH.

For some their WB is high school or college.

Others its mowing the lawn.

For some its that beat-up old Pinto station-wagon that they have to kick, scream at, threaten and jump-start just to get to work on time.

For some their WB is being a geek, and not having any girl friends.

For others their WBs may be their work or boss or a urinary infection.

For me, my WONDER BITCH just happens to be THEE WONDER BITCH, the one who actually enjoys making my stomach ulcer bleed.

GreasyPig

"Its a SWEATER!!"

Guess I lucked out... "I'm taking Mathew (our son) to see his grand parents today, so you'll have all afternoon to play in peace and quiet." (and all it costs me is a bit of cuddle time in front of the TV later on... with the movie rental of my choice!!) Guess they broke the mould after they made her...

Joke:

On the 20th wedding universary wife and husband are sitting in the restaurant.

"What are you thinking honey?" - asks the wife.

Husband replies: "If I would kill you on the wedding day I would be out of jail by now and able to play CM in peace"