CMFI gift for son...How?

4 hours ago, Xorg_Xalargsky said:

Well, you need an account to manage your purchases, downloads, support, etc... If you want to gift a CM game or module/upgrade, just buy it yourself and give the code away to the person of interest. It's the only way as far as I'm aware.

That is how most people (by most people I mean me) do it. Forwarding the conformation email will include the download link and license key.

Alternately, open a Help Desk ticket and I can walk you through purchasing a gift certificate that he can use if he creates his own account. The advantage of that is that he will not have to worrying about hanging onto the email from you and he'll have it all stored in his own account. 

Problem solved. I had him register. Then I logged in as him and bought it. It's the big package w the preorder so I imagine he'll be sending an email in about 5 min when he realizes there isn't a link. :)

ETA unless he's the lucky customer who gets the first link as the module is now out? Hey a guy can dream.

Edited by Attilaforfun