How to load and install new scenarios/mods/sounds

51 minutes ago, Commanderski said:

I'm looking to install sound mods and finding a lot of broken links. Where are some good sound mods and how do you install them?

Also how do you install new scenarios other mods?

Thank you in advance.

The one stop shopping for mods, maps, scenarios and campaigns is in the below link.  After you get to the page (I linked the mods page) you can see the links to the other stuff in the ribbon near the top of the page. 

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/

On a Windows 10 PC (actually any PC) the CMRT mods go in - This PC - Documents - Battlefront - Combat Mission - Red Thunder - User Data - Mods.  Additional folders can be created and used with the mods folder to organize various mods.  @Erwin is probably one of the resident experts on the mods folder. 

On a PC the CMRT scenarios go in - This PC - Documents - Battlefront - Combat Mission - Red Thunder - Game Files - Scenarios.  

Have fun!! 

On 10/11/2019 at 2:51 PM, MOS:96B2P said:

The one stop shopping for mods, maps, scenarios and campaigns is in the below link. 

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/

I'm a bit baffled by this -  if it is the one place to go are there really only 4 vehicle mods in existence for Red Thunder?  Is there really no T34 mod?  This is CMMODSIV.  I have also found mods on CMMODSIII, but difficult to tell there which ones work with RT. 

I asked on a different thread if there is a compilation of mods for RT as someone already has produced for BN but there was no response.

4 minutes ago, Majick said:

I'm a bit baffled by this -  if it is the one place to go are there really only 4 vehicle mods in existence for Red Thunder?  Is there really no T34 mod?  This is CMMODSIV.  I have also found mods on CMMODSIII, but difficult to tell there which ones work with RT. 

I asked on a different thread if there is a compilation of mods for RT as someone already has produced for BN but there was no response.

Ah, sorry about that.  Mods are still in the process of being transferred over from III to IV.   I count 59 CMRT vehicle mods at CMMODS III.  Below is one link for T-34s.  If you use the modification jump list on the right side you will see all the categories organized.  

http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=314

2 minutes ago, Majick said:

this is the really helpful BN compilation I was going on about: 

I'm not aware of any similar mod compilations.  I just checked my CMRT mod folder and it looks like I downloaded my mods individually.  Mostly Aris vehicle mods.  The closest to a compilation are Aris vehicle packs for individual vehicles.  Example: Aris Stug Mod Pack CMRT.

If there are any other mod compilations @Erwin would probably know.  I'll tag him here and he'll stop by next time he makes his rounds.    

Am not aware of other compilations.  Most of us old hands acquired the mods as they were uploaded over the past 12 years, so the compilations will tend to only be of interest to new players.  And even Ithikial's compilation is dated 2013(!).  So, there will have been many more mods available by now.

Edited by Erwin