Squads entering Buildings?

I can't say that I've ever experienced this situation, however, some buildings do not entirely fill action spots when set up diagonally and some of the independent buildings don't fill action spots entirely both ways they could be set up.  I can certainly see a situation where a building does not fill an action spot completely and a squad who is deployed in such a building might, on some occasions, end up with a man or two left outside within the portion of the action spot that the building doesn't fill completely depending upon where in the building you click when you have them enter it.  In other words, if you select a portion of the building that completely fills an action spot then everyone should make it inside, but if you select a portion of the building that has half an action spot outside then your chances of someone being left outside are probably increased.  I'm just guessing that's what might be going on in your example, but I don't know for certain.  This might simply be an artifact of the action spot and a game limitation that can't be overcome with the current action spot system.

48 minutes ago, weapon2010 said:

im not sure i know what you mean?

I'm talking about the issue discussed in this thread: 

Squads are not as "intertwined" as they used to seem in versions 3.0 and prior.

Edited by sttp

Unfortunately, the problem with teams or sometimes individual men getting stuck in hedgerows whilst their mates follow their orders remains a problem. I've noticed that sometimes they will catch up of their own accord once their mates have halted. Although I am still finding sometimes I will have to send the whole squad back before they regroup.