CMMODS log in

z1812

Bootie has posted a video with instructions for the (apparently new) method for uploading videos to CMMODS  (See page 5 of the thread attached below).  It doesn't appear that anything has actually been successfully uploaded there since December 19th, so no guarantees . . .

I'm really hoping this will get resolved, because there are a number of folks with great looking mods that appear to be stalled while technical issues with uploading are worked out.  (And I have a scenario nearing completion as well).

1 minute ago, Rokossovski said:

Bootie has posted a video with instructions for the (apparently new) method for uploading videos to CMMODS  (See page 5 of the thread attached below).  It doesn't appear that anything has actually been successfully uploaded there since December 19th, so no guarantees . . .

I'm really hoping this will get resolved, because there are a number of folks with great looking mods that appear to be stalled while technical issues with uploading are worked out.  (And I have a scenario nearing completion as well).

Thanks for your reply. My immediate problem is that I cannot sign in.

8 minutes ago, z1812 said:

Thanks for your reply. My immediate problem is that I cannot sign in.

Ah . . .  apparently that has been a challenge recently as well.

12 minutes ago, z1812 said:

Is there a way for me to get in touch with Bootie?

I don't have contact information for him.  Since Combatintman tagged him I suspect he'll be along in a bit (Bootie is in the UK, so he may have gone to bed by now).

Guys those who cannot log in is not a problem at our end it is you guys forgetting your password or you have 'never even' been a member as nothing at all has changed.  I'll also point out it is GreenasJades site and Im just helping as best I can.  :)

Z1812 - you first.  You have never been an author on the new CMMODS since it was created.  I migrated your 2 mods when the site was changing over.  Your answer is to request to become a mod... just PM me your details here, basically just your Username you wish to use and your email address you wish to use and I can fix that in the morning.  Its 2.30am here and Im pretty tired after busy hogmanay!

JoMc67 - you only need to sign in if you are uploading mods... anyone can download them.  Are you uploading a mod.  I've checked the user section on CMMODS and you have never been an author - if you require to become an author follow the tips I just passed to Z1812.

Anyone else who has been having trouble uploading needs to call me out on these boards and if I can help I will.  Or you can always go to GreenAsJade as I said before... it is his site.

39 minutes ago, Bootie said:

JoMc67 - you only need to sign in if you are uploading mods... anyone can download them.  Are you uploading a mod.  I've checked the user section on CMMODS and you have never been an author - if you require to become an author follow the tips I just passed to Z1812.

Oh No, not an Author...I just tried signing-in but was unable (been using the same Name & Password for yrs).

I had no problems with the past CMMODSII and new CMMODSIII (until now). It's possible that when BF Transitioned over to new Website some things got messed-up ?

Edited by JoMc67

4 minutes ago, JoMc67 said:

I had no problems with the past CMMODSII and new CMMODSIII (until now). It's possible that when BF Transitioned over to new Website some things got messed-up ?

Ok in that case you have never had a log in for the current CMMODS III.  You do not require a log in unless you are an author.  The BF website has nothing to do with the login process for CMMODSIII.

So in closing we can scrub JoMc67 problem as basically no problem exists.

You only need a log in if you are going to upload mods.

Any log in from previous CMMODS incarnations will not work as they are not required.

Anyone can download mods.

Next.  ;)

1 hour ago, Bootie said:

Ok in that case you have never had a log in for the current CMMODS III.  You do not require a log in unless you are an author.  The BF website has nothing to do with the login process for CMMODSIII.

So in closing we can scrub JoMc67 problem as basically no problem exists.

You only need a log in if you are going to upload mods.

Any log in from previous CMMODS incarnations will not work as they are not required.

Anyone can download mods.

Next.  ;)

Thanks again, Bootie, for your Cooperation :-)

Edited by JoMc67

13 hours ago, Bootie said:

Guys those who cannot log in is not a problem at our end it is you guys forgetting your password or you have 'never even' been a member as nothing at all has changed.  I'll also point out it is GreenasJades site and Im just helping as best I can.  :)

Z1812 - you first.  You have never been an author on the new CMMODS since it was created.  I migrated your 2 mods when the site was changing over.  Your answer is to request to become a mod... just PM me your details here, basically just your Username you wish to use and your email address you wish to use and I can fix that in the morning.  Its 2.30am here and Im pretty tired after busy hogmanay!

Anyone else who has been having trouble uploading needs to call me out on these boards and if I can help I will.  Or you can always go to GreenAsJade as I said before... it is his site.

Message sent and thanks for your reply!!