1.03 when?

Ok, does anybody know what the hold-up is? If 1.03 isn't going to be released soon, that's fine but it would be nice to at least know why.

p.s. Hey fd-ski, if you're wondering where best to find me, check your six. wink.gif

pritzl

I've been away from this board for about two weeks. Its seems that the v 1.02 release is the most current version. Is that correct? It would seem so, if all of you are waiting for the v 1.03 patch. When is it due?

I'm away from my computer and will be back home for PBEM's after July 25.

Thanks

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pritzl:

Ok, does anybody know what the hold-up is? If 1.03 isn't going to be released soon, that's fine but it would be nice to at least know why.

p.s. Hey fd-ski, if you're wondering where best to find me, check your six. wink.gif

pritzl<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pritzl:

Seriously, is there any chance of getting it before this weekend? I keep hearing about all of the things it fixes and It seems like it's been ready for a long time now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully this week we will see 1.03 and fix that bug with SP AAA

Guest Big Time Software

The v1.03 patch needs about another week in testing. It's got a lot of stuff in it.

Charles

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the update. It makes it far easier to be patient. I'll now just kick back, relax, and check back for the update in about a week.

In the meantime, I can keep reading some books and continue research on some very detailed historical scenarios.

Thanks again.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

The v1.03 patch needs about another week in testing. It's got a lot of stuff in it.

Charles

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, now I am REALLY confused.

I thought the 1.02 patch only came out for the demo, and I can't find it on the battlefront beyond overload web page.

IF there's a 1.02 patch, where can I find it?

The gamers.net web site definitely doesn't like Netscape.

Thanks.

Guest aaronb

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by patboivin:

Hey, now I am REALLY confused.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's why you have 'us'.

The demo, and certain shipped CD's (the second 'print' run) are/were at 1.02. The 1.02 patch was never released separately.

Instead, BTS is skipping up to 1.03 as a patch, to be applied to your 1.x installation, and I am anxious to start PBEM'ing with it.

Enjoy.

patboivin,

The Gold Demo is at 1.02, and the new shipment of CDs (currently shipping) are 1.02.

If you have the full game from the original lot then 1.01 is the latest patch available. 1.02 is not available as a patch for any version of the game.

Hope this helps.

John-SJ