How to use the Dutch

I've been playing the Dutch campaign as well as scenarios and QBs with them. I really like their equipment and organization, and they get high quality troops most of the time. I especially like having a GPMG in the rifle sections rather than a LMG. However, I am having a damn hard time separating Syrian infantry from their BTRs and BMPs. I know that is why there are MRATs and Gills organic to Dutch units, I'm just not sure how to best use them.

Any tips from someone who has done well with the Dutch?

24 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Wat?

The Gif is screwed up. It's from Gold Member:

"There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch." -Nigel Powers

Oh and BTW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec_n2YTdA24

Mord.

Edited by Mord

5 minutes ago, Blazing 88's said:

Sorry, I thought everybody saw that movie!   Lol, thanks Mord!  😀

You're welcome. The main problem with the GIF is that it's only showing the punchline and half of the setup. No context without the "There are only two things I can't stand in this world." part. Which will surely confuse those b#$%^#! Dutch.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

On 12/13/2018 at 1:06 PM, DougPhresh said:

I've been playing the Dutch campaign as well as scenarios and QBs with them. I really like their equipment and organization, and they get high quality troops most of the time. I especially like having a GPMG in the rifle sections rather than a LMG. However, I am having a damn hard time separating Syrian infantry from their BTRs and BMPs. I know that is why there are MRATs and Gills organic to Dutch units, I'm just not sure how to best use them.

Any tips from someone who has done well with the Dutch?

Load up on the panzerfausts. They are quite accurate and have some range to them. I'm waiting for the CMSF2 version of the campaign, but did play it originally. The CV9035 and even the YPR PRI version are also good against BMP/BTRs.

The Gill's are better reserved for enemy armor, i'd say. I used them like mobile ATGM teams preferably in good overwatch positions, while the Fennek is indeed a great scout.