Invisible Wall?

Not sure from the video clip but remember that any wall is somewhat abstracted as to it's condition. Healthy looking walls may in fact have some damage. Damaged looking walls are just a graphic and it doesn't show exactly where the damaged bits are. A highly damaged wall, or in this case, a wall that appears to be completely gone may have rubble or still standing bits of wall.

It's either that or the game is deliberately cheating you. :P

9 minutes ago, Erwin said:

While others may get upset about this, one just has to accept the fact that CM2 does not feature 100% WYSIWYG. 

I think the same is true for trees in forests?  They are somewhat abstracted, so the trunks portrayed aren't necessarily in the locations you can see them?

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

While others may get upset about this, one just has to accept the fact that CM2 does not feature 100% WYSIWYG. 

Im not upset, and what is WYSIWYG?and its not the same as abstracted tree trunks which fully makes sense, bullets routinely go through openings in buildings such as doorways and windows, this does not follow that pattern, im just pointing at that nothing penetrates through this opening like windows.

3 hours ago, weapon2010 said:

Why do my mg rounds hit this invisible wall?

Have we considered the possibility that the wall is there but the reason it is transparent is because known soldiers are behind it? Seems like I see this quite often.

Oh, and WYSIWYG=What You See Is What You Get. The acronym is pronounced wissywig.

:lol:

Michael