Buildings collapsing

On 8/2/2016 at 5:38 PM, MOS:96B2P said:

Okay, I stand corrected.  I put 7 OpFor on the third floor of a three story independent house and had tanks fire at the first floor until the house collapsed.  All 7 OpFor were KIA............... So much for my memory.   

I think that's just because they were on a floor that disappeared. Try putting them on the ground floor and targeting the top floor till the building collapses down on the guys.

5 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

I think that's just because they were on a floor that disappeared. Try putting them on the ground floor and targeting the top floor till the building collapses down on the guys.

It won't.....Your fire will blow the top floor off the building and then your unit will ceasefire as its target no longer exists.

45 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

It won't.....Your fire will blow the top floor off the building and then your unit will ceasefire as its target no longer exists.

How about targeting the middle floor then? Or will that also only cause the top two floors to vanish? Is damage to the bottom floor the only thing that can collapse a building?