Helmet cam footage of ISIS in action..

Oh man I am ashamed a bit... The one Derp has an MG3 - I guess he looted it from the Peshmerga, to witch my government delivered it. It was a big discussion here if the German government should pump more weapons in an already weapon-overloaded region.

But nonetheless very interesting video! I was astonished to see how casual they deal with their own deaths - sure makes them effective fighters, offsets their messed up organization a bit. :)

That was painful to watch, even though these are the terrorists, the bad guys...they should have at least some form of basic training before going to war. Not that i want them to, but you'd think they would be better trained than that. Yea couldnt believe the one guy has an MG3.

• 3 months later...
On 2.5.2016 at 2:19 AM, Zveroboy1 said:

Best watched with the Benny Hill theme music in the background.

Yeah they are some derpy dudes. ^^

It really gave me an itch to see this, along the lines of "God damn, I haven't been in the Bundeswehr but I would do better than these fools. Let's go down range and help the Kurds a bit!" ;)

So hilarious you wonder if it's staged for our PR.  Of course it could simply be the ISIS comedy entertainment troupe.  I can see it going down well over a campfire BBQ in the desert.

"We can be this incompetent and STILL we beat the Iraqis and western interests."

Edited by Erwin

On 16.8.2016 at 4:29 PM, Erwin said:

So hilarious you wonder if it's staged for our PR.  Of course it could simply be the ISIS comedy entertainment troupe.  I can see it going down well over a campfire BBQ in the desert.

"We can be this incompetent and STILL we beat the Iraqis and western interests."

Don't let the conspiracy-freaks hear that... :blink:

On 8/16/2016 at 7:29 AM, Erwin said:

I pity you if you actually believe that.