Greetings to all! I'm a novice player new to the forums and enjoy those who take the time and effort to post AAR's As such I would like to do one for "A Muddy Affair" My immediate issue is the 0.49 max file size for screen shots. I'm on a Mac and use the screen grab feature ( very awesome ) however it's always over the allowable size limit to post as a picture. Curious if anyone knows a workaround so I can post without having to use a link like the previous AAR's I know and love. 

Much appriciated and thank you to the BFC for doing a great job on the new release!

Martin

Welcome to the forums!

I like to use Imgur to upload images, you can either create an account and upload to an album or just simply click upload at the top of the webpage to host your images on the site. Once you've done that you can link directly to the picture using its link on this website to embed it!

http://imgur.com/

Edited by Raptorx7