Unbuttoned mild frustrations

Wodin

It may make you happy to know that in my current CMFB bonus AAR battle, some bullets landed near my unbuttoned Lynx TC.

It may have been area fire, but basically, some bullets kicked up dirt alongside the tank. As soon as one pinged off the tank itself, he buttoned up :)
Next phase, I ordered him to open up again ( assuming the threat to have been dealt with ). Nope, more rounds hit nearby - and he buttoned up again ;)

Sample size is low, I admit :lol: but it looks promising - I was quite happy with his behaviour.

Just curious.  If it is not giving away to much in an ongoing AAR ................. what are the soft factors of said TC?  Especially interested in original assigned morale level.   

He's dead now, so it doesn't matter. :(

He *was* a Veteran. All other factors were left at 0.

It's only a couple of quotes from a single source with little context but, seems to imply that Allied Tankers wanted cupola's on their tanks. Just look at US tanks designs post WWII.  Still the number of 50-60% is lower then the losses of tank commanders we see in CMRT.

I find it funny there are tanks stats in games like Gary Grigsby's War in the Pacific, War in the East, etc, games where no one ever even sees a tank but, no one has ever seen a tank stat in any of the CM games! :)

...Still the number of 50-60% is lower then the losses of tank commanders we see in CMRT.

Then there's something different about CMRT to either FI or BN, because I've never sustained even close to 50% TC losses (except maybe if I had 2 tanks and lost one TC) in those games. It's certainly not an average. And in RT, if you're playing to doctrine, T-34 TCs shouldn't unbutton, so you're saying pretty much every German TC gets killed.

Or something.