Battlefield app for scenario making

I can't view the link, but I think I know the app- I have this one and the Market Garden app. I used some screenshots for areas that the historical topographic maps couldn't be found for. There always seem to be some gaps here and there, so scouring all available resources is a must. The Noville area is shown on the app, and was helpful (along with other sources) for the map that I made that is shown (partially) in the beta AAR. 

The day by day is decent for a large overview, but doesn't provide detail beyond the big picture o the period topo maps. Being a map junkie and completist (and having a need for the gaps for map making), I found it useful. Your mileage may vary. As Akd points out, there are often better resolution maps out there that we found collectively and individually.

BYU has all the pre-war German Topos:

Use the Index to find a town and write down the Sheet Number (not the grid reference)

Then click here to use the search to find the sheet number. Once you find the map you're looking for, Click Download button and choose Large.

This set contains the very eastern part of Belgium for the Bulge area but doesn't go past St. Vith, for instance.