Any good H2H scenarios with US defending?

About to start my very first game against a human opponent, and I would like to play as the US on the defense (because I played single player so far, and nearly all maps have the player as the attacker, I would like a new challenge).

My opponent says there are almost no maps like that though, and he recommended Barkmann's Corner. But I don't think that mission is what I'm looking for, really..

I'd prefer a smaller map, mostly infantry but maybe with a bit of armour support.

Edited by Bulletpoint

If you have the MG module you could try Green Hell.  It is a pretty small map and it is almost entirely infantry.  US is mostly defending although the situation is fluid to some extent.  It has been played several times at The Blitz and it seems to have come out as reasonably balanced per the results.

I'd prefer a smaller map, mostly infantry but maybe with a bit of armour support.

I know you said scenario but just a suggestion.  I do PBEM and also use QB maps in addition to scenarios.  Both have advantages but with a QB map you can customize the fight to what you are looking for.  Select your own forces, size of battle, urban, rural, woods, attack, defend .........  Might be quicker than trying to find the perfect scenario.