An Issue with This M18 Behavior.

Where is it?

For Windows 10:  Click Window Icon bottom left corner,  Click All apps

Click Battlefront, Scroll down to Check for Updates,  Click on Check for Update. 

If you own multiple games multiple Check for update icons will be present.

My problem is after upgrading to Windows 10 all the check for update icons look the same.   

For Windows 10:  Click Window Icon bottom left corner,  Click All apps

Click Battlefront, Scroll down to Check for Updates,  Click on Check for Update. 

If you own multiple games multiple Check for update icons will be present.

My problem is after upgrading to Windows 10 all the check for update icons look the same.   

And for windows 7?

And for windows 7?

Hmmmm, I am trying to remember ..... it was very similar.  Instead of all apps I think it was called programs.  And then the same.  They are in the same location as the read me files, game manuals etc............  Hope that helped.  

Edited by MOS:96B2P

I took a look at some of the screenshots from Final Blitzkrieg earlier on. It appears to me that there is an M18 in one picture that is using it's main gun without the mg being fired. I'll will have to take a closer look later to check if I am right. The M18 doesn't feature in too many scenarios in CW, so for me it is still worth the money.

Okay then, go into your combat mission installation folder, then go into the folder labeled 'Misc', and there is an html labeled 'versioncheck'.

Try running that.

I don't have that on mine.. all programs?????? What are u using windows 90-fail?

Umm, no. Windows 7 Professional. Sometimes I forget not everyone customizes their operating system for maximum efficiency.

I took a look at some of the screenshots from Final Blitzkrieg earlier on. It appears to me that there is an M18 in one picture that is using it's main gun without the mg being fired. I'll will have to take a closer look later to check if I am right. The M18 doesn't feature in too many scenarios in CW, so for me it is still worth the money.

The only time that occurs in the current 3.11 engine,is when the first 2 men to man the mg get killed leaving a 3 man crew, with a 3 man crew no one mans the .50 in any situation