Halftrack/hanomag gunners not using their sights properly, making them more vulnerable

Didn't BF already lower the Profile of Vehicle Crews with either the 2.0 or 3.0 engine ?

I still think that Unbuttoned Vehicle Crews become casualties far to quickly when under Small Arms. I wonder if Vehicle Crews have a Combat 'Saving Roll' ( like other troops supposedly do ) to simulate the ducking, weaving, etc when under fire ?...If there is, then it's not much of one. 

Joe

Edited by JoMc67

I'm guessing that those are just graphical issues not functional issues?

I could be wrong, but I think it is actually a functional issue. Seems the game is generally quite accurate when it comes to tracing each bullet and checking if it crosses the exact location of each soldier. So, how far a crewmember pokes out from cover actually means a lot. 

Previously, they said they lowered halftrack gunners to a more protective stance, but I guess they only did that for the Germans. Might say even those are still bit too high.

Agree with the OP. In addition to that turned out vehicle crews that do not have a weapon should definitely duck more quickly. Countless times I have lost tank commanders not to the first few shots but after more than 15 seconds of light small arms fire.

I agree. This has been a common complaint for at least two years while I've been playing this game.

Sometimes, they do listen to issues like that, and fix them. but it can take such a long time that you don't know if they are even aware of it, if they agree it should be changed, or if they are able to.

As always, I just report stuff I find here in the hope that it can help to improve the game...