Black Sea v 1.03 Released!!

fry30

Half a year of nothingness and counting... But oh I can't wait until they start charging us for custom scenarios! Great Job BF!

PS: Are we going to call the latest game CMx4 and have to pay to upgrade every other (carbon copy) version?

Although this post is 100% troll material, I will at least post a serious reply before I lock it:

1.  We are always working on something new.  Always.  6 months is actually a really short period of time for nothing to be released from us.  We've gone multiple years at least twice in the past 15 years.

2.  We do not charge for "custom scenarios".  We are producing scenarios/campaigns that people have an option to purchase if they like.  If someone doesn't appreciate the quality of those scenarios/campaigns, then don't buy them.  There's no requirement to buy them any more than you have a requirement to buy quality addons for your smartphone (and no, they don't give that stuff away for free either).

3.  We do not have "carbon copy" games.  If we did, everybody would just purchase one game and save themselves a lot of money.  Then again, we'd not waste our time making the same thing over and over again because it's pretty obvious that isn't a viable business plan.

4.  Upgrades are not patches.  In a few weeks, when I finally upgrade my OS, I'm going to have to spend several thousand Dollars repurchasing software I already own.  Yup, I know it might come as a shock to you, but the fact that I bought an application for $500 several years ago doesn't mean I get the latest version for free forever.  In fact, for the most part my copies are old enough that I do not qualify for Upgrades, but instead have to repurchase the whole thing again as if I've never owned the thing in the first place.  I think this will be my 3rd repurchase of PhotoShop, for example.  Boy, I wish there was a $10 Upgrade for that one.

And now, without further ado, I present you a Padlock on your thread.  Free of charge ;)

Steve