Road to Florence; Play test

Hi Guys!

I have been working on a two scenario H2H mini campaign involving the South African 11th Armored Brigade and their drive from Rome to Florence. For these scenarios I settled on one of the last valleys they had to traverse. The town at the north end of the valley is MERCATALE. Just south of Mercatale is a small village with four main roads. It is called LE QUATTRO STRADE. As there are no units in the game for the South African Army, I found that I could tweak the Canadian units to represent the SA 11th.

I split the battle into two parts, Le Quattro Strade followed by Mercatale. Both scenarios are big, battalion plus size, with armor, CAS, infantry and lots of arty. RocketMan and BobWillett have helped me and also play tested the scenarios.  Now I'm looking for two people to play test both scenarios before I release them. I am not interested in an involved, blow by blow AAR. Just a commentary every ten turns or so to give me an idea of how its going, general strategies used and it's playability. My goal has always been to create a fun and playable scenario. If it's close to the original battles, that's even better.

If anyone is interested, please PM me and I will send you the package.

Thanks,

LiveNoMore

Consider posting to The Proving Grounds at URL = http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tpg2/

The "Upload A File for Testing" option is on the top menu bar.  It will take you to the place where you can upload your test scenario at URL = http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tpg2/upload-a-file-for-testing/

This should broaden your exposure to other regular testers.  Thank you for your efforts.  Good luck and good gaming!

Edited by Badger73
additional information

Thanks for the responses guys.

Badger73, I totally forgot about that site. Thanks for the reminder.

StieliAlpha and Errwin; Baneman has asked to test them and was looking for an opponent. I'll let him know you guys are interested. If he already has an opponent, I can send them to you guys to play. Let me know.

Thanks again guys