A silly question or wishful thinking

lcm1977

Speaking of animations, I guess this is the time of the year where I put in my annual pitch for some variation in moment perhaps with nationality specific movement animations, (though everyone is apt to use any of these). You can notice this trend if you see enough footage, Germans tend to carry their rifles in trail, Brits in high port GIs in low port etc...

I often see zooks half empty because they spotted an infantry target. If I've forgotten to give them a Target Armour Arc (or it's gotten cancelled for some reason). The best way to stop infantry using zooks or shrecks or PIAT against other infantry is to split the AT team off, and have it skulk around at the back with a 100m TAA, and only bring it onto the firing line when you've got or expect to soon get armour to shoot at.

Well if you select target light your infantry wont use schrecks, zooks, etc on enemy targets.  Also if you use target light on mortars (essential IMO for say US 60mm) the mortar team will fire at a much lower RoF.  If you use the regular RoF you'll probably be able to shell and kill 2, maybe three targets max per 60mm.  If you use target light they shoot, then launch when next round hits. Using this method you can effectively double the ammo life of your mortar teams.  This works for all mortars as well -  60mm all the way up in direct lay.

However if you're playing Black Sea I'd be wary, I've encountered what  I believe is a bug with US 60mm mortars in game where if you use target light the mortar team just fires there small arms at enemy targets even when the enemy targets are hundreds of meters away.

The problem with Target Light is that it goes away when your target does if it's a specific shoot at a spotted target. And you might not have a target that you want to put TL on, so you leave your squad with a TA or no orders, and they open up with the AT rockets when some infantry pop their heads up. Having to burn ammo from your rifles (by assigning an arbitrary Area Target Light) to stop the MANPAT from firing at any targets of opportunity will also inhibit, if not entirely prevent, your rifles engaging that target, which is... often suboptimal.

Keeping the choob guys away from random firefights with orders to only engage armour targets of opportunity not only preserves their ammo for where it'll do the most good, it preserves them.

If BFC had decided to handle platoon ATRockets by having them as a separate team, you wouldn't be complaining about extra clicks to handle 'em... so split your squads. Drop an Assault team first, then the AT Team. Then recombine the A and B teams if you want to keep your rifle squads unsplit. That way your riflemen will retain their grenades, and Shreck teams will be assigned the AT icon (I don't understand why US C teams don't have their equivalent AT team icons available).

Sometimes the pigs are even under-inflated.

your just mad you.re not living in Title Town aka Boston MA

Go on and on about deflategate Brady is the best NFL qb of all time the numbers dont lie. EVEN if you take away the last bowl how can you argue with us taking multiple championships in every major N American sport except soccer in the last 10-11 yrs.

Call the waaahmbulance ;)