How Late Were You Up

Waaaaay too late. I was going to take a quick peek at it before I went to bed and the next thing I knew, looked up at the clock to see 2:45 a.m. after a major axis victory.

Very well done and extremely addictive. Kudos to BigTime on this one. Can't wait to get home tonight and get an early start.

Dar,

Is that your boss handing you your butt cause you left early, or the wife handing it to you cause your home screwing off playing this game??? smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Errr, well, in most cases I guess the wife is the "supreme boss" anyways. So when it comes to the major butt kicking I'm sure that is what you are talking about. wink.gif

Mike D

aka Mikester

No, I was talking about the AI handing me my butt on a plate! I've put in plenty o' hours at work this week, and I only have two cats at home. All I have to do is fend off my friends who might want to drag me out on the town tonight!

Quality drinking time *or* quality playing time? Decisions, decisions!

Dar

4 a.m. Defended that town as the allies. Major victor on my first try.

AI was very confused about how to move all of its tanks down the main road. Spent a lot of time moving back and forth. When my my M10's appeared, the AI was in completely the wrong place.

Thoughts after playing: Dang it, wish their were bodies. First thing my housemate said when he came in and watched was, 'where are the bodies?'

Oh well, great game.

Sage

The moving back and forth thing:

Sometimes the AI will advance, notice a threat to its tanks and then backup.. Often happens when a tank advances, sees a bazooka team and decides to beat a retreat.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers