CMPzC Operation "Bloody Christmas" (Ortona '43)

Guys, I fight with the Axis, but I promise I'm not and will not read anything in this thread.  Just wanted to alert you that Kohlenklau is in the hospital.  Click on the header/link below to take you to the thread over at CMBN forum:

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/121315-kohlenklau-in-hospital/

Edited by mjkerner

@ koh,

Glad to learn that you are out of troubles and fit for light duty. Take care

@all Canadians

Just got back home on Saturday and the provider repairmen came this afternoon. For the time being the line is working again even if it is not perfect, but it might become once more unstable, since the cable is worn out somewhere along a 5 kilometers stretch. I have been able to download CC3 and have a look at it. D Company seems to have the Lion share. Looking at the platoons it looks like they are awaiting a counter attack.

So it looks like I am ready whenever you want. Thanks again for having waited for my return I really appreciate.

Awaiting instruction and orders as usual

Cheer

Edited by snake_eye

@ koh,

Glad to learn that you are out of troubles and fit for light duty. Take care

@all Canadians

Just got back home on Saturday and the provider repairmen came this afternoon. For the time being the line is working again even if it is not perfect, but it might become once more unstable, since the cable is worn out somewhere along a 5 kilometers stretch. I have been able to download CC3 and have a look at it. D Company seems to have the Lion share. Looking at the platoons it looks like they are awaiting a counter attack.

So it looks like I am ready whenever you want. Thanks again for having waited for my return I really appreciate.

Awaiting instruction and orders as usual

Cheer

@snake_eye

Greg:  I have already given orders....scroll back and page and you will find them for the next stage of the operation. Good luck!

@koh,

The file sent was a bts one.  Chappy needed to know my intent. So that was the best way to show him what they were and if there was a disagreement he still could change a movement and or a troop position and then send for me, the file as an ema one.

Next time when the axis ema file will be available I shall play it before making my move and then send it back as an ema file. Right ?

Chappy,

I forget. This will just be single player for a while, correct? Greg sent a save file as in the previous multiple allied player process.

He should just send the turn back to axis as normal single against single, right? "Normal mode"

Koh:  correct!  Greg has this one by himself for a whole hour....then Ian and Frank will arrive in various stages and it will become a 2 player multi (Greg will "retire" and maintain the defence in location)

Greg: I sent you a personal email. You are good to go and good luck!

Ok guys, the walkyries made some much noises that my internet link fell apart. I am using an emergency modem link on my laptop. Tomorrow I should be provided with a travel key by my provider while they will be working on the line. They should start within 48 hours. If the cable has to be changed it might take some time. 

The key should allow me to download and upload the files. it will be longer but it will work, so the Jerries can send the file it will sustain only a slight delay before I send mine back.

Greg 

I have also checked to see if the axis file has been returned. No reply yet. It always takes a few turns to work out the kinks.

But he did have a defensive set up as well for the greater overall battle. Maybe he is positioning everything down to the Luger?

"....little to the leftttt...bit more..bit more...RIGHT THERE!"

EDIT: YES, his defensive set up is still in progress...maybe a day or 2 more! But then it should kick in at the usual rate.

Edited by kohlenklau