Fewer Panzerfausts since patch?

Rokko

I can't really look at CMBN myself right now, but in CMRT you have about 1-3 PzF per platoon split up among the grenadiers and none in the halftracks. That was different before and I am wondering, is this intentional or a bug?

In the motorized batallions you still get 2 PzF per Opel truck.

Edited by Rokko

Panzerfausts do occasionally show up in the halftracks, but most don't have any. It was the same way as far back as v2.12 so if it was changed it was done prior to then.

Fausts in the Opel trucks is a more recent change. They used to have none. We are looking into that.

Edited by Vanir Ausf B

Good. It's funny that two people have noticed this issue in two different games at almost the same time.

BTW another thing I've noticed while playing Blunting the Spear was that the German mortar halftracks don't have radios, although the radios are modelled visually and they have antennas.

BTW another thing I've noticed while playing Blunting the Spear was that the German mortar halftracks don't have radios, although the radios are modelled visually and they have antennas.

The 251/2s? I just checked and they do have radios if you purchase them in the editor. If the halftracks in the campaign don't have radios it's an issue with the campaign.

Edited by Vanir Ausf B

Hmmm, well they do show up in the equipment panel, but not in the C2C panel (if the section HQ for instance is inside the mortar halfrack, neither have a radio link icon show up in that panel). Not sure what the issue is with that, maybe that's WAD but it is confusing.

Hmmm, well they do show up in the equipment panel, but not in the C2C panel

It does for the 2nd halftrack in the section.

(if the section HQ for instance is inside the mortar halfrack, neither have a radio link icon show up in that panel)

Look again. The section HQ does have a radio icon, and its the halftrack's radio he is using (the HQ doesn't have a portable radio).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2nd Scenario in Blunting the Spear.

The second force, had a total of 1 Panzerfaust K, and it missed at 20m distance in the rear of it.

Out of the whole company. I resorted to using grenades on a tank, lost 1/2 platoon in the process but the T-34 was KOed.