Looking for Multiplayer ?

dams-fr

Turn based, Elite or Warrior.

I'd be up to a small-middleish battle with limited awesomeness (no M1A2SEP APS or T-90 for example).

I don't care much about the rest, aslong as it's not purely city (bad fps), I'm fine with any terrain.

Disclaimer: I have no experience in CM MP so I cannot say how much of an opponent I can be, I'd like to change that (obviously :))

Edited by Kraft

I find most of my opponents at theBlitz.org. On top of matches you make your self, or with the help of our match making system, nearly every month we invite players to play a handful of scenarios to get their play numbers up. I announced our current lineup in this thread: http://community.battlefront.com/topic/117883-the-blitz-scenario-of-the-month-program/. It is a great way to get started.

I find most of my opponents at theBlitz.org. On top of matches you make your self, or with the help of our match making system, nearly every month we invite players to play a handful of scenarios to get their play numbers up. I announced our current lineup in this thread: http://community.battlefront.com/topic/117883-the-blitz-scenario-of-the-month-program/. It is a great way to get started.

Hello IanL,

I'm very thankful to you for you answer, I'll go quickly to see that.

I registered on there this past week, but I don't see anyone else on the CMBS ladder.

Normally I wouldn't even care that there's a ladder (getting too old for ego over winning), but I do want my turns returned (one of my opponents has now gone almost a week without sending the turn), and a ladder seems like good incentive for the other guy.  Anyone else interested, hit me up over there and let's get some pbem's going.

Edited by Capt. Toleran

I did --theblitz -- read my posts earlier in this thread.  Nothing from anyone yet, but I'll try again this weekend.  I may need to join another ladder as well.

Added note -- I didn't run into this "not finishing pbem games" issue nearly as much back in the CMx1 days.  Not sure if it is just that things have changed, there are more distractions, etc., but yeah, at this point, ladder play is sounding pretty good vs. wasting scenarios on folks who won't finish it out.  I kind of expected more from folks here ;)  :P

Edited by Capt. Toleran