Is there any way of filing an official bug report?

BFC's bug tracker is not public...

For extremely good reasons. If every "bug" that gets Chicken-Littled about here was reported to the devs in some sort of official tracker-thingy, they'd never get any actual development work done, for proving that the initial report highlighted a PEBCAK issue.

Bulletpoint (nice sig!),

So, what's the bug?

Ken

That very large munitions don't destroy map features such as hedgerows and trenches. Worst example: 1000 pound bombs delivered by aircraft, capable of digging a crater 10 metres across, but yet incapable of blowing up hedges. Also 155mm artillery seems oddly powerless to shape the battlefield.

It's something I have mentioned on this forum before, but in a conversational way. It still annoys me greatly, so I thought if I don't at least bring it to the developers' attention through formal channels, well, nothing is going to change.

And if developers do not wish to change this for whatever reason, well, then at least I would know I have done my part to try to improve things :)