Beta Report

Mike D

Gimme, gimme, gimmme.........

Now, now, now...............

They've had a whole couple of hours then, right? I want a report gosh darn it! smile.gif

Actually I screwed up (imagine that). I thought they had started last Mon., my mistake.

I think this learning to program in C thing the last couple of weeks is truly starting to rot my little pea of a brain. wink.gif

Mike

Guest Big Time Software

Actually, we did hit Beta today but our Beta testers don't actually HAVE the game yet. We aren't doing this via the Internet but via physical CDs. First batch should go out tomorrow.

Fionn and Martin are the exceptions because all they needed to do was patch. Plus, we needed someone to test the Beta before the Beta testers smile.gif

BTW, all Beta testers are working under a gag order for now.

Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>BTW, all Beta testers are working under a gag order for now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, it's going to be a lot quieter around here, I bet. I suspect some of the heavier posters around here are under that gag order (granted, I'm sure they'll all be to busy playing to even think about posting anyway wink.gif )

Guest Big Time Software

Haha! I get that joke Rhet, although it took a few seconds smile.gif

The new version has a different file format so Fionn and Martin haven't been able to update in weeks. BTW, Sturmtiger is most likely NOT in the initial release. So many vehicles, so little time smile.gif But the Brummbar will be in no fear.

Steve

Hey guys,

OK, now that I've figured out what week it really is, and it's actually been about a week since the BETA testing truly started, can I/everybody please get a report on what's happened so far w/ the BETA testing? Or is it still too early??? smile.gif Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mike D

aka Mikester

Guest KwazyDog

One thing though Mike, youll notice Steve said above that the betas were being sent out via mail, and they were not being sent till the next day after his post. Youve got to take into account postage time, etc smile.gif

[This message has been edited by KwazyDog (edited 09-28-99).]