The "new" Supply Platoon - got a question

Ok, so the new supply platoon 

CMsupply1.png

It seems, regarding mortar ammo, it only comes with 60mm ammo -  is there a way to get more 81 mm mortar ammo for the yanks. 

CMsupply2.jpg

(It seems no matter how much the game designers bless us - some of us find something else to whine about)   lol 

I don't think that 60mm mortar ammo. I think it's bazooka rounds.

I've played around with the ammo dumps, but only for the Germans. I can't remember if there were any mortar rounds, but when you pick the supply platoon from the units in the editor, you can set whether it's an "infantry" ammo supply or a "weapons" ammo supply.

I don't think that 60mm mortar ammo. I think it's bazooka rounds.

I've played around with the ammo dumps, but only for the Germans. I can't remember if there were any mortar rounds, but when you pick the supply platoon from the units in the editor, you can set whether it's an "infantry" ammo supply or a "weapons" ammo supply.

Just to clarify... 66mm HE.. are rifle grenades.... 60mm HEAT.. are bazooka rounds.

Thanks very helpful 

Yeah, I went and looked at these for the first time... Have to say I'm verrrrrry disappointed. No mortar rounds or handgrenades whatsoever. At least the Allied trucks have a bit more ammoe, but a German "supply" truck doesn't carry more than a "moving troops around" truck. I can understand that you don't want 10 tonne of ordnance in the firing line, but you might as well just take a blank platoon of trucks from another infantry formation.

Hey ho. Maybe they'll get better in future iterations.

Yeah, I went and looked at these for the first time... Have to say I'm verrrrrry disappointed. No mortar rounds or handgrenades whatsoever. At least the Allied trucks have a bit more ammoe, but a German "supply" truck doesn't carry more than a "moving troops around" truck. I can understand that you don't want 10 tonne of ordnance in the firing line, but you might as well just take a blank platoon of trucks from another infantry formation.

Hey ho. Maybe they'll get better in future iterations.

Womble I'm glad you checked it out cause I value your input on a lot of things in these forums  .... I thought I was missing seeing something but yeah I was hoping to get 30 mm mortar rounds  ... did you check out Doug in the previous post looks like they have an ocean now in Tennessee