licence error + how to install + brain damage

today i lost 50 IQ points (had around 100 this morning)

Story:

had cmbn

v2

Market garden

v3

everything was working fine in terms of .exe, everything patched

today i bought Commonwealth forces, downloaded, Deleted all my Cmbn games to install everything from scratch,bam, fail

first i was 5 hours trying to figure out how to install (which order) and now i have licence error for 2.00 upgrade which was working untill today, untill CW was first time 'installed'

i installed:

CMBN1.0

cmbn1.11

CMBN CW (which 'has' v2 upgrade in it)

tried to run game, bam, it behaves like i didnt press x2 left click on icon

then i tried to install again and bam licence error

Did CW instalation f****d up v2 Engine upgrade licence, because v2 was 'moved' to CW module or something in that sense?(not that i couldve predicted that) this year, few months ago?

did some beautiful anti piracy programme destroyed the key?

in any case i have 1 (not 2) more key left for Cmbn,cmbn MG cmbn V3 ,v2 and hopefuly 4 keys for CW(bought today), in case they didnt dissapear

if anyone has some quick solution would be gratefull

I suggest getting in touch with the helpdesk...

As I understand it none of your additional activations should be used.

I am assuming your CMBN was not v2, in which case I doubt the v2 Commonwealth module would upgrade the base game even though it is v2.12. I would start over from scratch and install CMBN, 1.11, v2 upgrade, MG, 2.12, CW(v2.12 already),v3, 3.11. Then see where you stand.

today i lost 50 IQ points (had around 100 this morning)

everything was working fine in terms of .exe, everything patched

today i bought Commonwealth forces, downloaded, Deleted all my Cmbn games to install everything from scratch,bam, fail

If everything was working fine, you could have simply installed CMcw. There was no need to uninstall everything.

CW does not include version 2 of the engine. CW was release in early 2012 and v2 engine did not release until late 2012.

In any case, your best bet at this point is to open a help ticket.

Totally agree with asking the help desk for help.

Here is what I think happened. You had version 3 installed. The game uses a different key for version 1 a new one for version 2 and another new one for version 3. So your DRM system had version 3's key all confirmed. When you tried to start the game with only version 2 it was displeased :).

I suspect the solution is to install things all the way before trying to launch.

While you are waiting to hear from the help desk you can read these:

http://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/help/article/128133

http://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/help/article/127908