French (or Arabic) voice mod?

Sorry to put this here, but this is the most active board atm, although I did post on the CMFI one as well. Besides, Free French forces fought in Normandy and beyond, so...

I want to finally finish my Goumiers mod ( http://www.battlefront.com/community...d.php?t=110396 )* after over a year of non-CMFI play or modding. But it is just wrong/weird to have them speak in either Brit or American English accents. Has anyone done a voice pack mod in French? (Seriously doubt anyone has done one in Arabic with Agerian or Moroccan dialects...for WWII allies...but it can't hurt to ask.)

Thanks.

* No pics...I need to update my Photoshop account, I guess!

Sorry to put this here, but this is the most active board atm, although I did post on the CMFI one as well. Besides, Free French forces fought in Normandy and beyond, so...

I want to finally finish my Goumiers mod ( http://www.battlefront.com/community...d.php?t=110396 )* after over a year of non-CMFI play or modding. But it is just wrong/weird to have them speak in either Brit or American English accents. Has anyone done a voice pack mod in French? (Seriously doubt anyone has done one in Arabic with Agerian or Moroccan dialects...for WWII allies...but it can't hurt to ask.)

Thanks.

* No pics...I need to update my Photoshop account, I guess!

Cant remember if there where french in CMx1.. but I guess there was. That should give some sound files to work with.

Mjkerner - the CMBO French files were used for the mod I mention. Hope they help. And as others have said the CMSF stuff would be a good source.

BLSTK....huh? So you're serious. Man, life's too short. Nice suggestion re: the tag tho. Has a good ring to it. Perhaps I'll change it.

I just checked out the Rep for your mod, Blimey. Holy crap! You have a ton of great-looking ones. And I see Mord has been busy there too. I literally haven't looked at CMSF repository or had the game installed since CMBN came out in May 2011. I'm gonna have to re-install it...I have all the modules, and never played the NATO one.

Anyway, I dld your French mod. Thanks!