Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Truck loads can't be identified

togi

Vehicle passengers are not listed in the UI for the vehicle. That's the way all the CM games work, with all vehicles and on any difficulty level.

So it will be created a problem at traffic intense areas.

According to me, it will be good to see the load of clicked truck as highlighted as we can see on command chained units

Regards

Wow sure is a lot of complaining going on for minor little things that I haven't even been concerned with. I think the only thing I have ever whined about is no early war period North Africa (40-42), Barbarossa or France. Everything else is cream. Try and enjoy what you have, I sure have been. I am sure improvements will come along eventually.

So it will be created a problem at traffic intense areas.

According to me, it will be good to see the load of clicked truck as highlighted as we can see on command chained units

Regards

So which do you want? Highlight of "org unit" or highlight of "loaded unit". Having both would just be confusing. If your view is so jammed with units that you can't Tab to the selected transport and then swing the camera round to see which unit(s) are in the truck, then you've totally borked your convoy and had better sort that out first, or give up on it and dismount the gropos, cos hoofing it to where they need to go will be quicker than untangling the clustertruck.

So which do you want? Highlight of "org unit" or highlight of "loaded unit". Having both would just be confusing. If your view is so jammed with units that you can't Tab to the selected transport and then swing the camera round to see which unit(s) are in the truck, then you've totally borked your convoy and had better sort that out first, or give up on it and dismount the gropos, cos hoofing it to where they need to go will be quicker than untangling the clustertruck.

Hello Womble,

It's very simple when I click the truck , I want to see the truck load, when I click on the units, I want to see the team members

Regards

Not to mention this is easily solvable with the current UI... The majority of the time it is pretty easy to see which icons represent units that are in the truck and for those few other times move the camera slightly (tip tab select the truck so the camera will rotate around it) you will not have to change your view much to clearly see which icons are in the truck.

My 2 cents. (well actually that would have to be 5 cents in Canada since we did away with pennies last year)