If we are all good and not knotty? Christmas eve Dec. 24th.

So far it has been said that the gold demo will come out when the game goes gold. Since Steve has said that the game will not go gold this year it stands to reason that there will be no demo this year either.

Would be much gladdened should I be proven wrong in these assumptions:)

M.

I am about to say something that will be very unpopular......I have found the current demo to be so replayable that if I was BTS when I released the gold demo I would include no new scenarios at all. The current 3 scenarios have fufilled the purpose of a demo. They have clearly shown everyone who has played it the depth and long lasting playability of this game. I am afraid for BTS that if they give to much that there will be a portion of people that will not feel the need to buy the full version if they get another couple of scenarios to play. The gold demo should be nothing more than a cleaned up version of the beta demo.

Having said all that.....I preodered the game a while ago and am chomping at the bit for a new scenario or 2..it would make a lovely christmas present (I know this goes against everything I said before it but just because I see the logic in my initial statement doesn't mean I can't beg for a new scenario. I am a very selfish person.)

Good thing you are not BTS Elvis smile.gif

I can only assume your joking.

We get to see a minute aspect of the game in the beta. Another minute aspect of the game is not going to satisfy anyone.

Ever considered the absolutely mind boggling number of options that the full release will bestow upon us?

Terrain types, seasons, weather effects, unit types, qualities, strength etc etc etc

Massive editor, operations, staggering amounts of scenarios etc etc etc

To compare this with some Doom´esque beta satisfactions is simply incomprehensible to me...

M.

[This message has been edited by Mattias (edited 12-17-99).]

I agree - to thinkthat one more scenario would have even ther remotest chance of preventing me from getting the full version you are VERY mistaken smile.gif

There are FAR to many features and possibilities coming with the full version a scenario would just be like throwing us a bone to chew on while we salivate over the final release date,

SS_PanzerLeader...out

What you saw in the beta demo is nothing.

Those were all nice bright day firefights.

Wait till you have to slog through fog, or assault a village on a rainy night through knee-deep mud etc.

The phrase you ain't seen nothing yet comes to mind.. You really haven't.. Those demo scenarios are really limited in scope.

------------------

Fionn Kelly

Manager of Historical Research,

The Gamers Net - Gaming for Gamers

I MUST have the full product....I was really saying you might not want to give too much away for nothing in the demo. I still haven't gotten tired of playing the demo and I've had it for two months.If the final version of the game came out today and it was just a cleaned up version of the demo it would be the best computer game I ever owned. My head will probably explode when I see the final version.

Elvis, you have got to be the most snivelling little two faced toady..."oooh, i don't need any more from the fabulous BTS! this is the best game ever! i'm not worthy to lick your boots...please sir may I have another scenario?" No wonder I stomp your guts out in nearly every game we ever play. Your little mewling performance in this thread is an embarrassment, and I for one am sickened by your sissified ways. If you were not an old friend I would have no choice but to tie your small intestine around a tree and pluck it like a big gorey guitar string. You disgust me. I hope others out there will join me in a cyber-stomp of the whining little Elvis man-child.

Peng out

No **** frank. Do you realy ! (no offense no flame, just kidding)

MrPeng and Elvis who are you !

I sit in school and REALY ROFLOL (people are looking at me and shaking there heads) !

And Elvis I just say CRACK Falshirmjaegers company vs HTs and 2 regular Inf companies in thick forest with a road and with some buildings.

or......

2 KingTigers and a Puma vs 18 sherman+(75) in open hilly ground with some meadows.

Someone here that don't wan't the full game ??????? smile.gif

Ok now i'm REALLY PISSED.

Bamse, What? I'm your personal School Clown? laugh while you can , monkey-boy.

Elvis, you may have won last saturday but I can still pee farther than you. CM is a whole nother ball of wax. send me the PBEM now and prepare for your evisceration.

Peng say "Kill Kill Kill"