Do JTACs still ride in Humvees?

Read somewhere on the net that humvees no longer go to the front of the fighting and are being replaced by MRAPs, like this wiki page says http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humvee_replacement_process

In CMSF an Army HBCT battalion still get quite a few humvees, namely the rides for XO, Snipers and JTAC, and the scout platoon. Am I correct in assuming they drive Mraps these days (or in the process of converting)? Coz I indeed feel the "vees" are bit of a liability on the battlefield a la dismount everyone and hide hide hide!...

Coz I indeed feel the "vees" are bit of a liability on the battlefield a la dismount everyone and hide hide hide!...

IMO the Humvees, while certainly lacking armour, are quite effective at supporting their dismounted infantry from the distance. They are/can be armed with .50 HMGs or MK19 automatic grenade launchers, wich are both very effetcive long range weapons vs. soft targets. They are also capable of effectively engaging targets inside buildings. Alternatively they can be armed with TOW ATGMs, turning the Humvee into an effective mobile AT platform.

They sure are fast and agile. Recall dodging 2 or 3 ATGMs in them in the brit campaign (modded to use army units), was sending the JTAC to an OP, the missile fired but didn't have time to reach the jeep before it hides behind a building again. Lost it eventually tho in 'going downtown' iirc, the syrians enveloped my setup zone and it was killed by rifle fire.