The Sargeant

In playing a slapped together scenario I made in the editor, I noticed a lone German survivor of a destroyed AT gun. As I watched I was very impressed with the individual soldier animations. So I put together my first ever movie and put it on Youtube. Go easy, Ima tender noob here...

In playing a slapped together scenario I made in the editor, I noticed a lone German survivor of a destroyed AT gun. As I watched I was very impressed with the individual soldier animations. So I put together my first ever movie and put it on Youtube. Go easy, Ima tender noob here...

Nice job, my only suggestion would be to turn off icons while recording. Beyond that I love watching the detail in this game too. Wished I had thought to record some stuff I only grabbed screenshots of at the time.

Nice one, pcpilot. He threw that smoke grenade on his own initiative? That's pretty amazing!

What Fraps settings did you use, especially the fps/speed? The ones I've tried are never so crisp.

Record at full screen (not half screen) and 30 fps and you should get great results.

If you do get stuttering, and you are serious about recording, you should get a second harddrive and record directly to that since alot of the stuttering is because the PC is writing to the HD at the same time as it is reading from it for the game.

I record alot in SW:TOR and have only good experiences with FRAPS since I did that.

Record at full screen (not half screen) and 30 fps and you should get great results.

If you do get stuttering, and you are serious about recording, you should get a second harddrive and record directly to that since alot of the stuttering is because the PC is writing to the HD at the same time as it is reading from it for the game.

I record alot in SW:TOR and have only good experiences with FRAPS since I did that.

Thats it exactly, thanks oddball.

As for the grenade, no, I had him throw it, he didnt do it on his own. I wanted to watch that animation too. Thanks for the replies fellas. Yes, the work in this game is truely amazing. The hit decals also add a new dimension to the game, differing sizes even!