cmrt manual

Thanks.

Love the new larger map of the German Campaign mission one. Odd things about the first German Campaign mission:

There are 2nd infantry company units but if you click on 2nd company in any unit's box, there does not appear to be any 2nd company HQ. The Bn HQ shows there should also be a 4th company, but that also I could not locate any 4th Co HQ or units.

There is also no Co HQ tank for 1st company tanks although there is a Co HQ for 2nd Co tanks.

Deliberate or an oversight?

Yes, unless the timing of reinforcements has been changed in the release version (I also played an earlier version) all those units should be arriving within the first 15 minutes. IIRC there are 3 waves of reinforcements at 5 minute intervals.

mjk: I was just looking at the campaign setup and I noticed the absence of the HQ's. Had to rush off after that. Hope I have time to actually play later.

So, no 2nd Inf Company HQ or 1st Company HQ Tanks is deliberate? AFAIK all 2nd inf company units are on map, so why no Company HQ?

mjk: I was just looking at the campaign setup and I noticed the absence of the HQ's. Had to rush off after that. Hope I have time to actually play later.

So, no 2nd Inf Company HQ or 1st Company HQ Tanks is deliberate? AFAIK all 2nd inf company units are on map, so why no Company HQ?

Don't know if it's historical or what, but an HQ...probably the 2nd Co... plus the HTs for one squad...2nd Co as well? ( though there was some discussion about crowding the set up zones when the reinforcements arrived, so maybe that was changed too) comes on in 5 minute intervals with other reinforcements, as Vanir pointed out.

It has been a few weeks since I played it...Oldtimers Disease, I guess.:)