Very Quiet

para

Last week I ran into a older man in the parking of a Trader Joe's. He looked awfully familiar. So I helped him load his grocery bags into the back of his Cadillac Eldorado. The hair was getting sparse on top and he had a soul patch going on but there was no doubt... it was Elvis.

I put a friendly hand on his shoulder and asked, 'Elvis, why did you fake your own death?' His eyes got as big as saucers. Then slammed down the trunk, jumped into his car and took off like pack of revenoors was after him.

Damn, I could have handled that better...

I can only say that it is not quiet backstage. CMRT is looking better every passing day, more cowbell and all. I can imagine folks being impatient after having to wait for their return to the Ostfront for so long, but the wait will not be much longer. Glad BFC are around to make games like this!

Last week I ran into a older man in the parking of a Trader Joe's. He looked awfully familiar. So I helped him load his grocery bags into the back of his Cadillac Eldorado. The hair was getting sparse on top and he had a soul patch going on but there was no doubt... it was Elvis.

I put a friendly hand on his shoulder and asked, 'Elvis, why did you fake your own death?' His eyes got as big as saucers. Then slammed down the trunk, jumped into his car and took off like pack of revenoors was after him.

Damn, I could have handled that better...

For starters, you could have asked him why he didn't mine the road to Gelb ! :D

I am also really looking forward to Wasteland 2. But, it is in Early Access on Steam, which means it could be years before it is done. Alas.

The devs say approximately three months on Wasteland 2. It's essentially done, with a lot of spoilers stripped out as they tweak the combat system. Yeah, that one's on my wish list as I don't want too many early release games cluttering my computer. Right now, Xenonauts is the one that I actually play; otherwise, I just have a couple of ER games sitting on my computer to check out occasional updates.

Frankly, I'm glad BF doesn't do early release since it spares me from struggling with my haywire impulse control :)