More campaigns!

Skwabie

There's no obligation, although every customer who purchased CM does have a fully functional scenario editor.

And, just as there is no obligation on customers to create scenarios, there is no obligation on BFC to create additional content either. You have been provided all the tools you need. If you actually want more content, it's no good demanding other people create it for you. The responsibility to create it is yours.

I'm sorry...This all sounds very good but it's just not happening...

That's the main reason why i, Mr X and some others have mentioned the idea that we think it would be a good idea if BF could consider to set aside a little time to create adittional scenariopacks and campaigns for existing modules.

Like Mr X mentioned...a number of campaigns have been started by some comunity member but very few have ever been completed.

Maybe our fear for the lack of scenrios is a bit premature...There's really not that many basegames and modules in CM2 to choose from and the normandy series seems to have quite a number of scenarios and campaigns made....

CMFI does not however ! That might very well be because of the lack of intrest in that theatre.

I'm quite surtain that the eastern front modules will attract atleast as much attention as the normandy series has and maybe we will se an increase in user made content with future releases.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic