New file at the Repository: Juju's UI Pack v3 +Skinpack (2013-11-14)

Juju's UI pack v3 +SkinpackCONTENTS:- Replacement files for all interface elements, unit portraits excluded.WHAT'S NEW IN v3:- TweakedUI: Major overhaul of all background screens and buttons.- TweakedUI: Many other major and minor tweaks.- TweakedUI: Changed optional US ranks 1 to default and vice-versa.- TweakedUI: Updated: changed some British rank icons again.- TweakedUI: Added new optional HQ icons for Canadian airborne and Kriegsmarine 2.- TweakedUI: 13 new skins to spice up your UI.- Desktop General Edition v2.10 (final): No updates. This variant will no longer be updated.

More...

Juju, Question? Can you mix parts of 2.10 folders with Ver 3? There are parts of Ver 2.10 I like but would like to have all the changes Ver 3.

Thank's for any info.

Lane

Not exactly sure what you mean, but you can mix up versions, yes. Although I'm not sure why you'd want to. Depending on what you switch things might probably not look optimal.

Depending on what you switch things might probably not look optimal.

I threw this together today using a little Adobe magic and all your hard work. They combined nicely. I am really happy with the look. I like the way the vehicle info is separated from the weapons on the left...something about it is just very pleasing to the eye.

4m6i.jpg

Great job btw. I am really digging the Ambush Camo. You are a Mod God!

Mord.

I threw this together today using a little Adobe magic and all your hard work. They combined nicely. I am really happy with the look. I like the way the vehicle info is separated from the weapons on the left...something about it is just very pleasing to the eye.

Mord.

Um, okay, I'm sure you understand that to me it looks a bit of an eyesore, but if it floats your boat, then power to ya! :D

I remember from before that CMFI doesn't interest you as much, but any chance of working your magic on that game as well?

Not likely. I don't own FI. I had it offered to me for free, but I refused. I hardly ever play BN anyway, and having FI sitting around my HD would only invite a lot of work on a game I'm not interested in. Sorry.