Bought full package of CMBN but would rather have bought full package of CMFI

Hello everyone:

Are there plans to bring CMFI up to the level of CMBN (CMFI, Gustav Line, 2nd Module and v2.10)?

Not soon?

Thanks, BA

We're currently testing a patch that will incorporate the new improvements from Market Garden (including the vehicle urban combat changes) into Fortress Italy. It should be available soon.

The V2.0 upgrade package for CMBN that included armor cover arcs, shaders, and the like was actually introduced with Fortress Italy, so it's already included.

We'll definitely be expanding on Fortress Italy with future content. Hopefully I can share our plans with you guys soon. :)

Chris

We're currently testing a patch that will incorporate the new improvements from Market Garden (including the vehicle urban combat changes) into Fortress Italy. It should be available soon.

The V2.0 upgrade package for CMBN that included armor cover arcs, shaders, and the like was actually introduced with Fortress Italy, so it's already included.

We'll definitely be expanding on Fortress Italy with future content. Hopefully I can share our plans with you guys soon. :)

Chris

maybe NORTH AFRIKA? from El Alamein to Tunez ?

maybe NORTH AFRIKA? from El Alamein to Tunez ?

Or move backwards in time to the Tunisian theater then NA'42 then NA'41. Far more compelling than the Gothic Line and the final months of the Italian campaign that had become a sideshow.

If they take that route one hopes they'll make vehicular dust visible to the enemy side. ;)

Or move backwards in time to the Tunisian theater then NA'42 then NA'41. Far more compelling than the Gothic Line and the final months of the Italian campaign that had become a sideshow.

If they take that route one hopes they'll make vehicular dust visible to the enemy side. ;)

And if they do, put in Rommel's aircraft engines mounted on VW chassis.

:D

Michael

That actually happened?

It's in The Rommel Papers, so I've always assumed so. During the run up to the Gazala battle, he wanted to give the impression that he was moving his armor to the middle of the line instead of around the southern flank, and that was one of the ruses he used to create that impression.

Michael

Modules traditionally focus on a particular nationality or a particular theater. In theory a pack could provide you with a wider array of stuff, from Italian communist partisan fighters, to Italian equipment manufactured specifically for the Germans, to Brazilian armored car formations. Plus individual scenarios ranging from to toe of Italy up to the Alps. There's fewer limitations, they can provide you with whatever strikes their fancy. Me, I've missed CMSF-style civilian guerilla fighters. Hard to work partisan units logically into a module structure but nothing to stop them from providing 'em in a pack.