12thSScamoMix Version2

Hello.

This is Version2 of my 12thSScamoMix mod.

I use same textures like in Version1 but some of them was change(blurred edge late to early) and some was cut (plane tree 3/4), I add standart grey uniform and cut autumn helmet covers.

I think this is most looking good variant for CMBN.

P.S. Before use you must delete 12thSScamoMix.brz file from your Z folder.

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/4968/details

d02c940a4cb9.jpg

It is a good mix, baron. Personally I think I prefer the normal 12th SS mod, but your last one adds more variety and is also great. I have high hopes about you once we go to the eastern front again.

12SS mode I think have to much different camo, that's why I create new one.

I will do all I can for eastern front, just send me a message to - obsadka1982@mail.ru ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
Ahh, yes, Baron, you are right. Completly forget about that one. You are right, it will do nicely, although I hope you can improve upon it, like you do with your Waffen SS mods. More details, more mixing etc.

Maybe add some Italian camo for Wehrmacht units? I need read some books about Wehrmacht uniform in 1944. Do you know some books with good pictures about Wehrmacht uniform in 1944?

You better let us know where to d/l. There are so many versions now, it's confusing as to which is the latest. Dates on all mod versions would be useful (many modders do not date their mods).

All is easy, if I update or correct some mode I re upload file with same name on cmmods and write in description date of update, so you just download again and overwrite old file on new in your Z folder.

Sorry...Seem I was confused in thinking Pz Lehr were SS units!

Notes from the web...

Standard uniform for Pz Lehr grenadiers was the assault gun wrap (in green) with/or a spinter smock, and a splinter helmet cover.

901st Pz Lehr its Assault gun wrap (dont forget pz lehr shoulder boards have the embroidered L on them) , Assault gun or M43 trousers, splinter smock, splinter helm cover (optional).

Another unique feature of this formation was that its panzergrenadiers for a large part were dressed in the grey, short, double- breasted tunic similar to the one worn by Sturmgeschütze- units, instead of the standard M1942 tunic worn by other German Army (Heer) units.

Sorry...Seem I was confused in thinking Pz Lehr were SS units!

Notes from the web...

Standard uniform for Pz Lehr grenadiers was the assault gun wrap (in green) with/or a spinter smock, and a splinter helmet cover.

901st Pz Lehr its Assault gun wrap (dont forget pz lehr shoulder boards have the embroidered L on them) , Assault gun or M43 trousers, splinter smock, splinter helm cover (optional).

Another unique feature of this formation was that its panzergrenadiers for a large part were dressed in the grey, short, double- breasted tunic similar to the one worn by Sturmgeschütze- units, instead of the standard M1942 tunic worn by other German Army (Heer) units.

All this you can see in base variant, exclusion only L letter on shoulder boards.