HELP!! Loaded Gustav Line lost Quick Battle

One thing about QBs, if you've got 5 different programs open and running in the background then you select a huge map your computer may just run itself out of processing space and give up the ghost. For my rig, the game hates it when my PDF reader is running in the background. And punished me for doing it. :)

I loaded Gustav Line and everything works except both the Polish and New Zealand armies are not playable...anyone have any idea why this is so? Should I try to reinstall or is this the way it is meant to be?

New Zealand become available November 1943. Poland becomes available March 1944. These are the approximate dates that they entered the front lines on the theater.

I feel stupid, didn't even think of changing the date. Thanks for the advice, all is working now.

It's worth noting that quite a lot changes with the date, even month-to-month. Even within the same organizations. Formations and equipment will come and go, all based on historical record. For the Germans especially, there is a ton of formation turnover starting in November 43 and ending in Feb 44 (change continues past then, but there isn't the big overhaul).

Upon checking I am NOT running Vins's animated.

I got confused...I am using it for CMBN not CMFI

also here are more details:

In both attacker and defender:

Service: the drop down menu shows: C8A1/M203

close support howetze

Psw 234/1

Heavy Recon

M109A4+

Random

Random allied

ramdom Axis

Combat Force: drop down menu shows: L94A1