upgrade question?

evo6tme

Thanks for the quick response . So CMFI + the commonwealth and V2.0 will cost me 100 us, about 65 uk !! I think i will spend my money else were . Looks like i will be learning to fly an A10 with my new year money as they are having a great sale and vanilla CMBN will do just fine for now ....

Pvt Ryan he mentioned the CW module aswell. Personally I'd rather buy CMFi and CW and the upgrade over A10 as I found A10 very dry. Only for the dedicated Simmers. FC3 might be OK though. ED just don't do Single player immersion that well.

I keep going to buy CW but just can't afford it!! Soon though hopefully.

I am not criticizing battlefronts pricing or there games . Combat mission is unique and i enjoy them all . But given a limited budget i got the whole dcs world with the a10 for 15.99 us . And as i already have FC2 and CMBN It was a no brainier for me . i also bought battlefield 3 for 20 us as well,so all my money spent . i would rather have spent it on combat missions but finances rule and i am happy and will revisit the store in the future !!

Edited to say i already have CMBN so it makes it all a bit complicated and expensive wicky ,, May be battlefront might have more upgrade options and bundles to suit all that own there games ???