[NEW PREVIEW] Juju's TweakedUI v2.0 interface enhancement mod

Juju

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Springfield for GL, or for CMBN (since it's in this forum)?

It's for GL (or FI in general, I don't know), as is the downloadable FG-42 on the previous page. It's on this forum because there is no dedicated FI version of this mod, yet people still use it for that. Pretty cool, actually. :)

@3j2m7: I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your last response.

• 2 weeks later...

If you mean the weapon slot icons; they're basically miniature versions of the small arms mods I made for CM:BB and CM:AK back in 2003/2004. Most, if not all, were made using heavily modified high quality color photographs.

Thanks!

Modding a mod, eh? I'm quietly flattered. :)

BTW, I already have .PSD's for the Beretta 34 pistol/Carcano rifle/Beretta SMG left over from my CM:AK mod if you want those (that is, assuming these weapons are in FI/GL, that is). And like I offered in post #63, I'm even willing to do those three myself if they are needed.

I thought you'd never ask Juju ;) I, and Im sure a bunch of others would love that :)

My idea was just that. To get some of the other weapons not covered by your great mod already. The springfield without GL was pretty straight forward but some of the others was a bit harder. And there is actually two versions of the FG 42 rifle. An early and "standard". I renamed the one you already did to the standard as I think thats more accurate?

Some file names:

m1903a3 green.bmp

m1903a3 yellow.bmp

beretta38 green.bmp

beretta38 yellow.bmp

carcano91-41 green.bmp

carcano91-41 yellow.bmp

beretta34 green.bmp

beretta34 yellow.bmp

fg-42-early green.bmp

fg-42-early yellow.bmp

fg-42 green.bmp

fg-42 yellow.bmp

Not sure if you also have a early FG 42 rifle, but any of the above would be very welcome additions to your mod used for FI/GL.

Hey, no problem. Happy to do it. :)

By the looks of it I can do all the guns you listed (except that early FG-42. For now I'll use the one I have for both variants). Some may not be 100% the exact same model number, but I hope that's not really going to be a problem, them being so tiny.

Gimme a day, or so. I'll let you know when they're ready!