Requesting status updates on various platform things (not Market Garden)

Could some official update us on how these things are going? We've seen great diversity in platforms but now there's some lag.

• Will the new CM touch version that is available for IOS be ported to Android?
  • What happened to the plans to have CM touch in the Android market? Why is Amazon still the only place to buy? I'm not even sure I can install from there.
  • I understand that the CMBN version that was released through the Mac store can not take the British Normandy module at this time, although the regular Mac version can. Two questions:
    • Any plans to change that and make CMBN Brits available for the Mac store edition?
    • Will the Mac store edition of CMBN get the 2.x update? If yes, why is there a technical difference between installing the 2.x patch and a module?

[*]Will there be a Mac store edition of CMFI?

[*]Mac version of CMSF?

[*]Is anything being done about the reports that some OS versions eat up license install allowances? Are installs in such cases still being given back on a 1 by 1 basis instead of restoring the full allowance even if the user was brand new?