How can I buy this from outside the USA??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I found out how to buy this from canada, i'm assuming it would work in other countries.

All of this is done on the amazon.com website using firefox 16.0.2 on a pc

1. You need to change your billing address and/or 1-click billing address to a valid united states address. (I just cleared out all addresses associated to my account and it will ask you at one point for a billing address)

2. Purchase a digital amazon gift card, email it to yourself then activate it on your account (only needs to be price of app your getting). Need to do this so it won't ask for credit card information, if you have CC info in one-click then I'd clear that out to prevent issues. You can use a CC if it's issued from a USA bank, I had to use the giftcard option.

3. We will need to setup a proxy for SSL connections. In firefox goto the options screen, click on the advanced tab on the top, then network on the lower tabs, then click settings in the connection area of this tab. Click manual proxy configure and in the SSL spot put in a USA proxy ip and port and OK out of all the screens, I used this site. http://www.hidemyass.com/proxy-list/search-226496

4. Now you should be able to click the "buy now with 1-click" button in the app you want to purchase and you will have purchased the app. If you get an error about geographical restriction then you didn't setup the proxy right(or the billing address isn't accepted).

5. go to the amazon appstore on your android and you can go into "my apps" and if your purchase went through then you will find your app listed here, download and enjoy.

I realize I didn't go into very much detail, I'm too tired to make it more detailed.

Brilliant stuff, wamphyri!

I'd be game to give it a go if had more time.

In the meantime, I remember from way back that BFT said it took a surprisingly long time to get it onto google play.

Since then NOTHING. Can someone please update us as to what is going on? Have they given up? Are they still trying? Or is it going to appear some time soon?

:confused::mad::confused::mad: