Target Light fires too much ammo?

I use Target Light for my mortars quite a bit, also. I noticed my Italians firing quite a bit with their little mortars in a pbem I just played - which is good, since they have so much ammo and need a good amount to have an effect, it seems.

I only wish there was a way to target directly with mortars, and make the riflemen not fire also. I didn't notice that they did that until playing my first game of FI yesterday. The rifleman in my squad were area firing along with my mortars at a group of trees a few hundred yards away.

Yeah, that is a problem. I think we should just assume that any heavy weapon's crew won't use their personal weapons except for short distances (50m or so). Hopefully we can get that put in.

Steve

While you're at it, can you do something similar for the security/spotter component of sharpshooter teams and the assistant in AT teams?