The Possibly Penultimate Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, in the Outre Boards, our very own beloved and respected Michael has been busy offering some critical information:

My CM:FI disc arrived yesterday, and it came with a very nice 111 page (counting the index) manual. This one is printed black & white in an easy to read typeface that is about 50% larger than the BN typeface. Another nice feature is that it is spiral bound so that you can set it down without losing your place.

Now, interesting as this is, I thought I might wait some weeks to check if the larger than BN typeface has helped with reading and the spiral bound format has helped with turning the pages and Michael hasn't lost his place? Furthermore, whether Michael has got past any cellophane wrapper issues and figured out the way to get to the disc?

I feel sharing this information is a worthy of new a thread - such an essential service is commendable and, well, I'm just moved that one of us, a mere, humble Cesspoolian is making the effort to state THE FREAKIN OBVIOUS deserves recognition.

Meanwhile, in the Outre Boards, our very own beloved and respected Michael has been busy offering some critical information:

"Assorted drivel"

Now, interesting as this is, I thought I might wait some weeks to check if the larger than BN typeface has helped with reading and the spiral bound format has helped with turning the pages and Michael hasn't lost his place? Furthermore, whether Michael has got past any cellophane wrapper issues and figured out the way to get to the disc?

I feel sharing this information is a worthy of new a thread - such an essential service is commendable and, well, I'm just moved that one of us, a mere, humble Cesspoolian is making the effort to state THE FREAKIN OBVIOUS deserves recognition.

And to think that in the past we mocked John Kettler......when Emrys starts ranting that he has been abducted by space aliens and forced to play CMFI against their top players without the aid of the wonderful 111 (counting the index) page manual, that would be cause for a special thread.

Does he actually play the game, or merely writes reviews of the packaging and so forth?

Perhaps we should not put words in our Michael's mouth. We keep saying "wonderful" 111 page (including the index) manual.

Michael actually refers to it as a "very nice" 111 page (including the index) manual.

We should always strive for accuracy when quoting Michael.

Perhaps we should not put words in our Michael's mouth.

I agree entirely, accuracy is important. My, I wet myself when I, Michael tore open the package and gawped at the mind-warping fantastic engineering feat of spiral-bound goodness that I just had to stroke and lick all 111 pages (including the index) just to make sure it all wasn't a dream. And the larger than BN typeface just made me drop down limp in a pool of gushing sensations that ripped repeatedly through my limp, helpless body.

Michael does have a tendency to undersell himself.

I agree entirely, accuracy is important. My, I wet myself when I, Michael tore open the package and gawped at the mind-warping fantastic engineering feat of spiral-bound goodness that I just had to stroke and lick all 111 pages (including the index) just to make sure it all wasn't a dream. And the larger than BN typeface just made me drop down limp in a pool of gushing sensations that ripped repeatedly through my limp, helpless body.

Michael does have a tendency to undersell himself.

I could not agree more sir..(we sound like Heckle and Jeckle). He graces many pages of the Outreboards with his wit, wisdom and knowledge of things military and spiral bound. Never ceasing to enrapt his audience with tales of mirth and mayhem.

heck_jeck.jpg

*Snip*

I'm just moved that one of us, a mere, humble Cesspoolian is making the effort to state THE FREAKIN OBVIOUS deserves recognition.

Back to your thistles you paddock layabout. Michael is NOT a humble Cesspudlian or a humble anything. He is merely a "recognised other", whatever that means. He is really just a nuisance post-count-packing prima donna that likes to see his opinion printed, on anything and everything.

He doesn't even play the game against people so why he is not sent to Coventry, or Bristol for that matter, is beyond me.

Noba.

He doesn't even play the game against people so why he is not sent to Coventry, or Bristol for that matter, is beyond me.

Noba.

Now, now, now and then, then, then... let us not be hasty, young Noba. As your one everlasting and constant Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread (Long may it wave), as well as the last vestige of Order as laid down by the Olde Ones, I feel that Bristol might be uncalled for.

Scranton, now... I could seeMichael fitting in quite well in Scranton.